Thursday, May 28, 2009

Check it out!!!!

MY CD IS COMING OUT IN 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be more excited. I am amazed how everything fell into place
but now I get to see how all this will unfold. There is just no words to explain
what me,my family,and producer are feeling. Praise God!

I have a website with previews of the songs,lyrics,and more! The website isn't completley finished but it should be by tonight!
I would LOVE it, if you would check it out. Its AlyssaVeltkamp.com
You can also pre-order the CD right now! Its 10$ and 13.78 with shipping.
(I'm almost postive thats what it costs with shipping.)

You guys are amazing. Putting up with me talking about it all the time and writing
blogs about it. You guys are so encouraging and I am blessed to have you all as friends!

Love you all!
~Alyssa~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you seriously need to post! omg ur making me mad. im bored and i usually have to catch up on you blog cuz i havent check in a long time and you havent bloogged in forever!!! ...tehe love ya

Alyssa said...

Is this ashlyn? lol