Friday, May 8, 2009

=(....=)...

.Sad news.

My CD will be done 30 days from MONDAY. Grr. But thats ok.
It takes time to make a CD and get everything perfect.
But yeah. I'm still kinda sad. And I feel so bad cause all the people
that have been walking through this crazy journey have been waiting
for it to come out since FOREVER. Haha. Now I have to tell them its gonna be
even longer. But anyways...

I'm getting braces in July =( =)
I'm happy for the end result but
not too excited to have them on for 2 years and 2 months.
Haha.

SCHOOL IS OUT IN 5 DAYSSSSS.
But I only have 4 more lessons in reading.
And then I am DONE. So I am really getting out of
school on MONDAY. =))))))))))

FORMAL IS TONIGHT.
I am so excited. Its a progressive dinner.
So we go to a house for appetizers. Then another house for dinner.
Then another house for dessert. Yay =) I'm so excited.

Tomorrow I'm singing at a banquet in Sacramento.
That should be really fun. I love all my sacramento peeps!
So much!

Okay well, I gotta go do school.
Love you all!

~alyssa~

No comments: